Shannon has helped thousands of Real Estate Agents Thrive in their businesses, he has been recognized as a National Speaker, Success Magazine's Top 125 Most Influential Leaders, Featured numerous times in Featured Agent, Top Agent Magazines, Business Innovators Magazine with folks like Marc Cuban (Shark Tank), Jeff Bezos (Amazon Founder) and more, Winner of the #1 Listing/Marketing Presentation with eXp Realty from over 50,000 agents Worldwide, 1st Runner Up In The Marketer Of The Year Competition 2015 in Dallas TX.
Shannon has helped thousands of agents not just use, but master kvCORE! Take Your kvCORE to the Next Level Today!
(REG $347) ONE TIME ONLY
All Sales Are Final, No Refunds
(REG $597) ONE TIME FEE
Lifetime Access To Our Private Facebook Group (with tons of training)
Group Coaching/Training by our kvCORE Coaches in our private member's area
Plus An Amazing Bonus My Award-Winning Listing Presentation (BEST of all eXp Realty over 50,000 agents worldwide) With Videos & All Documents To WIn The Listing Presentation!
All Sales Are Final, No Refunds
(REG $797) ONE TIME FEE
Plus An Amazing Bonus Award-Winning Listing Presentation (BEST of ALL of eXp Realty 50,000 agents plus) With Videos & All Documents To WIn The Listing Presentation!
All Sales Are Final, No Refunds
Our kvCORE Support team is ready and willing to help you get your kvCORE system up and running at full capacity! Should you have any questions at all, please email our support staff at [email protected]
"All good things! My kids went through your program and it helped them so much. I’m happy to refer people to it"
"Shannon Pyatt KV COACH is my go-to guy for anything kvCORE! Love Shannon!"
"I want to give a HUGE Shout out to Shannon Pyatt... I am in awe of how much he knows and how much he is willing to share. I HIGHLY recommend, his kvCore Bootcamp, these are self-paced videos and Shannon explains the system very well...I also purchased his award-winning listing presentation, with his step by step instructions included....I have not lost one listing since:-) Shannon Pyatt is AMAZING....I hope to join his coaching program in the near future:-) "
"Super happy with KV Core, however, I hired Shannon Pyatt - KV Coach to help me and that made all the difference in the world. I am not very "techy", Shannon and his group made my KV Core web page rock, and Shannon's coaching has made it possible so that I am using all that KV Core has to offer. This is changing my business in a dramatic way. "
"You guys have made my life so much easier and I appreciate every single one of you!"
Once your order is complete, you will be emailed instructions and an online form to fill out, once that has been completed, it will take our team approximately 10-14 BUSINESS days to finish your set up process.
We are doing many customizations to your website, including in your back office of kvCORE one of those custom is campaigns, these must be put in one by one and is very time consuming.
You will receive (2) 30-minute Zoom calls with one of our top coaches.
Yes, all sales are final and there are no refunds offered,
1. Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of information from you:
a. Personal Information: This includes data that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment details.
b. Usage Data: We may collect information about how you use our Services, such as your browsing activities, interactions with our website or mobile applications, and other usage patterns.
d. Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including its unique device identifier, operating system, and mobile network information.
2. How We Use Your Information:
We use your information for the following purposes:
a. Providing and Improving Services: To deliver our products and services, process transactions, and enhance user experience.
b. Communication: To respond to your inquiries, send transactional emails, and provide you with relevant updates and information.
c. Personalization: To tailor our Services to your preferences and interests.
d. Analytics: To analyze user behavior and trends to improve our Services and marketing efforts.
e. Security: To protect our users and our Services from unauthorized access, fraud, and other harmful activities.
3. Information Sharing:
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
a. Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our Services and processing your information.
b. Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law or to respond to legal requests.
c. Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our company or assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
4. Your Choices:
a. Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send or by contacting us directly.
b. Cookie Preferences: You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
c. Access and Update: You can access and update your personal information through your account settings or by contacting us.
5. Data Security:
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
6. Children's Privacy:
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us to remove the data.
8. Contact Us:
The security of payment card details is of paramount importance to protect both consumers and businesses from potential data breaches and financial fraud. To ensure the safe transmission of payment card details, several security capabilities and policies should be implemented. Here are some essential measures:
1. Encryption: All payment card details transmitted over networks should be encrypted using strong encryption algorithms. SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) encryption is commonly used for securing data transmission over the internet.
2. Tokenization: Instead of transmitting actual payment card numbers, tokenization can be used. This involves replacing the card details with a unique identifier (token) that has no value to attackers even if intercepted.
3. PCI DSS Compliance: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that merchants and payment processors handle cardholder data securely. Compliance with PCI DSS is mandatory for all organizations that process, store, or transmit payment card information.
4. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): Implementing 2FA for payment card transactions adds an extra layer of security. It requires users to provide two forms of identification before completing a transaction, making it more challenging for unauthorized individuals to gain access.
5. Secure Network Protocols: Use secure communication protocols, such as HTTPS, to protect data during transmission. Avoid using outdated protocols like HTTP or SSL, which are more vulnerable to attacks.
6. Secure Data Storage: If card details need to be stored temporarily, ensure that they are stored securely using encryption and access controls. Limit the data retention period to the minimum required for processing the transaction.
7. Regular Security Updates: Keep all software and systems up-to-date with the latest security patches to address known vulnerabilities and reduce the risk of exploitation.
8. Network Segmentation: Isolate systems that handle payment card data from other parts of the network to limit the potential impact of a breach.
9. Secure Third-Party Services: If using third-party payment processors or gateways, ensure that they are reputable and comply with security standards.
10. Employee Training and Awareness: Educate employees about the importance of handling payment card data securely and train them on best security practices to avoid data breaches.
11. Incident Response Plan: Have a well-defined incident response plan in place to address potential security breaches promptly and effectively.
12. Regular Security Audits and Assessments: Conduct regular security audits and assessments to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the payment card data transmission process.
It's essential to develop a comprehensive security policy that outlines all the measures and procedures related to the transmission of payment card details. This policy should be reviewed regularly and updated as needed to stay in line with the latest security threats and industry best practices. Additionally, compliance with relevant data protection laws and regulations is crucial to safeguarding payment card information.